Sunday, March 22, 2015

Alexa Montenegro

"Hi mom, I am having a lot of fun in Peru, I am really starting to appreciate simple things such as toilets, water pressure. I am really learning a lot about sacred things, I am starting to believe that I am sacred! I am enjoying the food, the food is amazing here, I probably gained like 10 pounds or NOT. I don't want to go back and eat the dorm food but I will live with it. It is a great experience, I am having a lot of fun. I really liked the food, and my home-stay family is super sweet, and they are all women and they are really nice and they cook amazing food. Machu Picchu was really fun but I was kind of scared because it was up really high and I didn't like walking up the stairs. We went camping and that was a very interesting experience because it started raining at night, I slept really well but woke up bit sick but it was very fun. I will never do something like this in my life so I really appreciate that. I will probably just go to Kiholo with a port-a-potty and not a hole in the ground. I am very happy I came!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great that you are having fun!!! See ya😄

Post a Comment