Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sienna Byrne


"I am feeling pretty good  and I am really enjoying the trip so far. Today we went to see some ruins that are close to the town and that was really interesting to learn about the Inca culture, and that felt really good. Then we went to see NGO’s, the non governmental organizations. There were two of them, one was a medical organization and the other one was about empowering women, and I liked both of those I think I am going to sign up with the one empowering women and that was pretty much our day. I really like PerĂș, it’s really fun and also it has given me a lot of appreciation for everything that I have back home, and how people live with so little here but are actually  pretty happy with that. It’s really a good lesson for me."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear from you students. Stay hydrated Sienna!

Post a Comment